News and Updates
Covid-19 related updates
To our valued customers,
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is keeping our guests and staff safe and healthy. As such, some changes have been implemented at our store.
Currently the brewery, distillery, and winery operations including tastings, by the glass service, and purchases are all taking place at the Wine Visitor and Education Center (winery) only.
All individuals in a group must be from the SAME HOUSEHOLD; contact information will be collected and screening questions will be completed upon entry to the building. Maximum group size for indoors and/or outdoors is limited to FOUR PEOPLE (must be from the same household).
All our tour offerings have been adjusted to comply with the new regulations as well as reduce time spent in high-traffic areas. As such, only the vineyard and crush pad production area of the winery are available to tour. Tours are done in private groups only of up to a maximum of FOUR PEOPLE from the SAME HOUSEHOLD.
The following safety measures are in place:
- Masks are required for all staff and guests
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the retail space
- Frequent sanitation of all surfaces, touch points, and washrooms
- Contact tracing data collection
- Indoor capacity limitations
- Tasting stations away from main traffic
- Disposable glassware is available upon request
To read the full class order, please visit : https://www.niagararegion.ca/health/covid-19/reopen/section22.aspx?topic=1
We thank you for your understanding, patience, and support in these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Team at Niagara College Teaching Winery, Brewery, and Distillery
- November is Taste the Season! Purchase packages online from participating wineries and enjoy the selections with the recipes provided. For more info, visit the wineries of Niagara on the Lake website by clicking HERE. To purchase our Taste the Season Pack, please click HERE
- We are still open for purchases and tasting with some changes. Tastings are available indoors for up to 6 people per group, and outdoors for up to 10 people. Unless seated for tastings, masks are required indoors at all times.
- Tours are available for private groups pending availability. To book a tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book your Groupon or Travel Zoo experience, please click HERE. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com